Re: [LINUX] Problem

From: Erik (madison@nevada.edu)
Date: 12/10/96

  Without knowing anything definite, I'd say the latest RedHat is buggy.
We recently upgraded to a dual processor board, and attempted to get smp
working. After odd crashes continued, we reverted back to a previous
version of RedHat have succesfully run smp. No idea if this is anyway
related, but it might be a clue...
                                       Fafhrd of Duris