Oasis

From: Chuck Carson (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 12/11/96

I was wondering how stable Oasis is with all the bug fixes and
updates there are. I have used Obuild before but I did not like
it.

My question is, if the only thing I use Oasis for is to edit
world files, add room flags here and their, and correct
spelling mistakes, would it be somewhat safe to use? I have
no problem creating object and mob files with a shell editor.
I have just heard so much about how buggy oasis is. Can anyone
give me an insight on this editor?

thanks,
Chuck