Re: [Newbie] Attack

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 12/12/96

I have it....  All I did was make the skill able to be practiced, and
made a check for that skill in fight.c that if that person has over 0
then on a good roll if would send a second "do_hit" and if not then go
onto the third attack sequence...

Thanks....

 Mud Administrator at "Lost Order of the DAMNED!"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)