Re: [God] [Codingg]

From: Gabriel (ngray@fortnet.org)
Date: 12/13/96

Try Daniel Koepke's new_do_who.diff patch at the ftp site.
Very easy to implement.  Worked fine the first time I tried it.
It should be what you're looking for.

        Gabriel

--
Immortal, guitarist and all around nice guy.  "Let us endure to live,
ngray@linden.fortnet.org                       so that when we die,