Re: [Code] Room Flags

From: JTRhone (ujtr@lady.cs.sunyit.edu)
Date: 12/13/96

> *grin*  Stumped again!  Fancy that...:)
> Uhm...so I increased the room flags in structs.h from an int to a long,
> now I can add more I think!:)  I thought wrong...cuz apparently it
> doesn't(it being the mud) doesn't like the new flags...doesn't recognize

On some systems (most pc based I believe), longs are the same length as
ints, 32 bits.  I supposed you could go double long or some other wacko
thing, but I decided to add a new bitvector, called it room_flags2 and
added all the macros associated with it, like ROOM_FLAGGED2(blah, NOSCAN).
It works fine other than you have to be sure yer checkin the correct bits
on the correct bitvector.

jtrhone aka vall RoA