Re: [code][verification...]

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 12/14/96

You seem to have a better grasp on it, but we are exhibiting the same
symptoms.....Also, any zone commands can mysteriously jump rooms, appear
twice, etc etc.  some of this can be user error, but i have been building
for about 5 years, and i KNOW its not all contributed to that.

Also, on obuild, when editing obj or mobs, the fields of alais, short,
long, name, can all appear as something else being said on the mud
A dragon guard can become "I am looking for the"...

alaises are parts of converations...
any ideas?

I am not a great coder, but I do have one working on it, looking for a
direction to point him in.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly apprciated.
(Btw, 3.0  bpl11, on a BSDI system)

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000, 204.164.158.4 4000