Re: [NEWBIE] Races on who...

From: Nic Suzor (
Date: 12/14/96

did u add a struct for RACE_ABBR[NUM_RACES+1] or something, with all the
race names listed? looks sorta like this, look at the class_name struct in
class.c. i dont have the code here, so this is probably wrong :)

struct char RACE_ABBR[NUM_RACES+1] {

if you cant find it, try grep -i abbr *.[ch], and follow the CLASS_ABBR
macro to its roots, and just copy all of it and rename it to suit
yourself... thats how i did it anywayz :)