Re: [OasisOLC]

From: Dragon MUD Admin (reddragon@greatbasin.com)
Date: 12/14/96

Umm, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here.  I was under the
impression that you had already attempted to patch the file.  After you
do it manually (which I would recommend since you can't seem to get it
to work properly this way) then you compile by typing make all in the
/src directory.  MSVC++ stands for Microsoft Visual C++.  There is about
a 0% chance that you will need this if you are compiling on a unix box.

For levels, see ftp2.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/3.x/docs/, I beleive.
Get levels.doc.  Clans are something you'll have to code on yer own.