Re: [CODE]mobprog and mobcmd.c

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 12/15/96

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, Peter Hartman wrote:

> I grabbed the mobprog patch for circle stock 3.0 pl11
> Initially i installed it on my pretty modified src dir and got 2.rej and
> 2 fails in the output of the patch.
> so i fixed those and ran make
> and it gets to mobcmd.c and errors out a bunch.

Show us some of the errors, it'll help.  And btw, if at the beginning
of the mobprog files you have a bunch of:

  #include <*.h>

lines (where '*' is any given filename) and don't have:

  #include "conf.h"
  #include "sysdep.h"

Remove all of the "#include <xxxxx.h>" lines and add the above two and
that'll most likely fix all the errors.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com