[NEWBIE][CODE] Where can I get second attack?

From: Allan M. Grant (agrant@negia.net)
Date: 12/15/96

I am sort of confused:
I though second (third, forth, fifth) attack skills were included in the
original circle code. Where can I get them or how do I write them?

Also:
I added a Paladin class and now I can't figure out why it has no skills.
In class.c in the part where it tells the skills and spells of all
classes and the level they come at I copy/pasted in some of the clerical
spell and fighting skills but my paladin ended up spells and skill less
when I tested it. Whats wrong?

Thanks,

Allan M. Grant Jr. (alias Pheonix)

||||PHEONIX||||