[SITE] [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Josh B. (beavis@netins.net)
Date: 12/17/96

Hi there.  If you don't want to hear me asking for a site, delete this
message now :).  If there is anybody out there that has a site to offer,
please e-mail me back.  Preferebly free, but we can work something out if
needed.  It's to host a CircleMud 3.0.  If you'd like to see it, make
arrangements with me, and please if you have a site, don't give me the run
around.  If you don't like my mud, just tell me.  I'm writing that because
In the past couple days, I've had people say they had a site, and they see
the mud and everything, and they tell me that they will get back to me,
and i never hear from them again.  This is really frustrating and
annoying.  So this partly goes to the person who interviewed me about my
mud yesterday.  Don't play games, I'm serious when asking for a site, I
don't need a bunch of lies, because it just wastes my time.

Sorry for the spam!
Josh B.