Re: reporting bugs

From: Yoink! (xombi@accessus.net)
Date: 12/17/96

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Tarc Meridian wrote:

> 	Now ,with this method...if the char is already affected by sneak,
>  this ll remove it, and then just exit. That makes it more of a toggle
>  kinda thing that the char could turn on and off at will, pretty much.
>  	The original jsut removes it if it is on, then rolls to for the
>  char to try to sneak again, but still not knowing if it was sucessful
>  or not, which I would feel adds more to the unknown factor of whether the
>  skill was a sucess, as it shold.

Really! Wow!

> 	A mere suggestion of a different way of coding a skill is _NOT_
> a bug report...please don't report it as such.

YESSA Missa Charlie!
> --
> Meridian Enterprises        "He who senses the winds of change builds
> http://meridian.jammin.net   not a wind break, but a wind mill."

 \ \\   / //                "If I were a dinosaur, I'd be a licalottapus!"
  \ \\ / //  _____  __       __ ______  ___       -Jonathan "Jax" Armsterd
   / /\ \\ ||     |||| \\ // || ||    \\| ||        Harder to killfile!
 /_//   \_\\       In God We Trust. All others pay cash.