Re: reporting bugs

From: AxL (axl@mindwarp.plymouth.edu)
Date: 12/17/96

[...]
>>  or not, which I would feel adds more to the unknown factor of whether the
>>  skill was a sucess, as it shold.
>
>Really! Wow!
>
>> 	A mere suggestion of a different way of coding a skill is _NOT_
>> a bug report...please don't report it as such.
>
>YESSA Missa Charlie!

	Whatever, tough guy.

To the rest of the list subscribers:

	Apologies for my earlier messages going out twice...I haven't
been able to get any conenctions out to the mailing list or the web site
in over a week, so I re-mailed from another site.  But the original ones
finally went thru at about the same time.  So, ignore the spam.  Sorry.
--
-axl @)-->---   "Beneath the stain of time, the feeling disappears.
 axl@mindwarp    You are someone else.  I am still right here." - NIN