[Admin] This List.

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/18/96

Ok, I removed five people who sent useless flames, large binary files,
spammed cspo's mail daemon, and sent other generally useless messages.

I've gotten totally fed up, and if something breaks into apparent
flamage, I'll just remove the flamer without even a warning anymore.
The quality of this list has deteriorated to such a point to make it
almost completely useless over the last week or three, and if it continues
to deteriorate, it just isn't worth my time at all.

Alex.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.