Re: [Code offering]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 12/18/96

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Erik wrote:

>   Now, the only drawback to these offers, is I do not run circle. We are
> based off sequent and copper, but have picked up many flavors since then.
> I look to circle for many things, as it is the closest base there is to
> ours, but we still differ in many areas. So, any who would like these
> files, be ready for some porting. The vast majority would consist of
> deciphering what our macros are, and thus would not be overtly difficult,
> but I would not recommend this to any of the newer coders.

I'd be willing to take the two, convert them to work with stock Circle
v3.0bpl11 and put them on the anonymous ftp site, without taking any
credit, of course.  If you'd rather I not, I'd like to see them anyways.
It'd be interesting to see what you've done with mobprogs.  I myself
wrote my own scripting language...

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com