[SITE]

From: Ray Campbell (goalie19@mail.idt.net)
Date: 12/18/96

=-=-=->>>Looking for a site<<<-=-=-=-=
--------------------------------------
Hello again, re posting if anyone missed it.
My partners and I have ben seeking a site for some time now, and were
wondering if anyone had information about a site that is possibly open.
we are willing to pay, if the price is right.
We are looking for a server that can give is around 30-50 megs of disk
space, and a T1 connection.  No email or any other non-mud function is
needed, we just need basic unix, linux, whatever.
Thanks...