Alright you trader... whats with ftping my code?

From: Zumwalt (zumwalt@koala.morningside.edu)
Date: 12/20/96

  As i recently found a out about the snippit site.. i had come accross
something very similar.. in fact EXACTLY what i had havr somebody
do the help files for me.  My space bar sticks.. so forgive the messy ness.

  Some faggot.. got my spell_table list and ftped it to the snippits site.
Now.. i knew  id be a fool if i sent the whole list of 300 to the faggot.
But this pisses me off just as bad.   Without my concent and everything.

 And dont think i d ont know who you are.

-Darklord the pissed