[semiCODE] GDB/lib error

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 12/21/96

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly where to post this, or what to do, and least of all
whats wrong, but wen I run GDB I get the following error right after
typing run in it.

GDB 4.16 (i586-unknown-linux), Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr2/exiled/bin/ConMUD.exe
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x40000990 in ?? ()
(gdb)

What does this mean ?? The mud runs fine if I run it without gdb, but
gives this error if I do run it wit gdb. The mud is compiled all the way
with the -g option, so I'm baffled.

Hope someone has some advice on this,
Con

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000