Missing rooms

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 12/22/96

ok.. we are running a HEAVLY modifyed circle30bpl11 with oassis OLC...
now it seems that several of our rooms will come up missing all of the sudden.
and for no reason... EXAMPLE.

I take the sundhaven wld files and put them in.. boot and reboot several
times.. and get nothing in the show errors command.. BUT.. all of the suddon
three days latter we end up with like 7 rooms missing.. has any one had this
problem and do you know how I can fix it...

<baffled>
CyberReaper.

p.s. Thanks for the help <ahead of time>