Re: [Obuild bug fix]

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 12/24/96

On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Anthony J rye wrote:

- I have a question Sam,
-
-  Here it goes, umm the social_editor patch file does that work with obuild
- or is there a seperate social editor made for obuild?
-  Part 2 of my question:
- If there is a social editor for like obuild where can i get it?

I think the social_edit patch is an add-on to oasis and probably wouldn't
work in obuild without adding the oasis menuing system.  I seem to
remember somebody posting a standalone social editor to this list a while
back.  CHeck the snippets site.  If it isn't there, I can probably dig it
out of my saved mail.

Sam