Re:

From: Nick West (nick@multipro.com)
Date: 12/25/96

I have yet to go to another MUD recruiting for coders. Nor do I plan on
doing show. If it did happen, it was probably another Imm at RWORLD, there
are several. IT WAS NOT ME! I'm glad you have made me aware of the
situation. I will try and ensure that this doesn't happen again at anybody
else's MUD from anybody at RWORLD.