Re: help with rent

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 12/26/96

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Cyber Reaper wrote:

- hello.. hate to bother you again.. my problem now is the rent system only
- alowing 30 items.. this is not near enuff for my likeing.. so any ideas on
- how to change it? I have greped for anything like that in *.c or *.h anc
- couldent find any refrence to only alowing 30 items.. please help.. thanks.

Hmm grep " = 30;" *.c worked for me :)

Config.c is where all the rent options are.  Set max_obj_save to whatever
you like.

Sam