Re: [CIRCLE][NEWBIE] OasisOLC compiling problem

From: Doug Bora (stigmata@wwa.com)
Date: 12/30/96

On Mon, 30 Dec 1996, Stephen Sweeney wrote:

> make ../bin/circle
> make[1]: Entering directory `/mud/transia/circle30bpl11/src'
> ', needed by `comm.o'.  Stop.target `olc.h
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/mud/transia/circle30bpl11/src'
> make: *** [default] Error 2

Looks to me as if you're simply missing the olc.h file that comm.o
requires.  Makes sure it's in the source directory with everything else.

PS:  Anyone know why this list does have a "Reply-To" line on each
message?  Other lists I'm on use it, and it makes it much easier to reply
to a message and have it go to the proper place.  That plus you don't get
as many nasty CC's like I've seen on some messages.

Doug Bora
stigmata@wwa.com