[NEWBIE] OasisOLC compiling problem

From: Stephen Sweeney (Dalamar@bee.net)
Date: 12/30/96

I'm having a new problem compiling OasisOLC the error message I get is as
follows:

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c
comm.c: In function `close_socket':
comm.c:1379: warning: implicit declaration of function `cleanup_olc'
comm.c:1379: `CLEANUP_ALL' undeclared (first use this function)
comm.c:1379: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
comm.c:1379: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [comm.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mud/transia/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Like my subject says I'm pretty new to this and any help would be
appreciated.  To avoid hassling those who know what they are doing you can
email me directly at Dalamar@bee.net
Thanks again for any help

Steve