Problems with Obuild.06

From: Brian Jones (balif@seka.nacs.net)
Date: 12/31/96

complaint is that its picky...

	If I'm doing some editing, and I start to attempt to edit a zone,
it says "You are already editing this zone." Zedit done? "Exiting the zone
editor." Zedit 5000? or Zedit anything? Still "You are already editing
this zone"

	The same problem happens with redit. It seems if i'm very very
carefull I can avoid this problem, but if I create a zone or do some heavy
editing then it happens and there is NO way to fix it. Even quiting and
reconnecting doesn't help. You must restart the mud. Please offer me some
advice. I've spent more time trying to get this build patch working
smoothy than anything else. I guess I'll attempt to get the act.build.c
new version again.

-----
.--Balif@Nacs.Net - LaME Magazine http://www.nacs.net/~balif/lame.
|--Loozers Achieving Mindboggling Eleetness (whurrrrrrrd)--------|