Re: Pwiping

From: Jonathan D Woytek (woytek@next.duq.edu)
Date: 12/31/96

> You could change do_advance to your level temporarily, advance yourself
> to implementor, then shutdown the mud and change the code back.  This
> worked for me...
	I created a special "do_advance" to automatically advance someone to
implementor.  I created the code so that only someone of my particular level
at the time, with my name, could execute the code and be successful. That way
I didn't have to immediately bring down the mud for fear of other people
exploiting the situation.  I just took the code out next time I was
rebuilding.  Technically, the code could be left in indefinately.  Hope that
might help you a bit.  Farewell.

jdw
Jonathan Woytek
woytek@next.duq.edu