Oasis help

From: Tyler Wilhite/FASTTAX (Tyler_Wilhite@clr.com)
Date: 01/02/97

I thought I remebered hearing that there was a mailing list on fixing oasis
problems, does anyone have the address?  I have currently installed Oasis to my
heavily modified circle 3.0 bpl11 with no probs that I can see.  It has never
caused my mud to crash, I just want to eliminate all the know bugs.  So, if
someone wants to send me the bug fixes that would be cool too.

Tyler
Wishes he would have saved all the threads on Oasis bug fixes.