Levels

From: Doyle Tracy (doyle@teleport.com)
Date: 01/02/97

I'm trying to add levels to my Circle 3.0 by following mrunix's
instructions.  However, when I compile I get alot of major errors in the
class.c file.  The errors I get are:
Warning: excess elements in array initializer after thaco[0]
numeric constant contains digits beyond the radix (this on repeats for
every line I have on each classes thaco )

from there they repeat for each class (i.e., thaco[1], [2], [3])

I'm trying to make it so there are 100 levels (100 == IMP).

Please help if you can.

Doyle