Re: Lockers. What are they?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Brian Menges wrote:

> I've heard a lot of talk about lockers where I guess people can
> store objects and whatnot.  Mostly I've heard them in reference
> to clans.  I was wondering if someone could explain to me what
> they do and how the work.  Are they just a special proc put on
> an object?  Or soemthing more invovled?  It sounds interesting but I
> really don't know anything about them.

Lockers, as far as me and clans go, are a general storage unit that
can be used by any member of the clan.  This permits a donation room
like idea and storage concept for items within clans.  Lockers save
whatever is in them over reboots.  Other than that, they are simply
containers...

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com