Re: [CODE] spells

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 01/05/97

Thanks To ALL for the help, its compiling in another window as I type, and
the combat round part didnt seem to fit the other mails, and while it
could be a powerfull spell, it ONLY heals you while you are fighting, not
every 2 seconds no matter what you are doing....
It will have a duration maxing around 10 ticks, and heal a max of 6 or 8
per combat round (with the dam rolls and 6 attacks we have this isnt
really all that much in combat, but for lower levesl it will be a huge
help.)

Ghost Shaidan, porsche.ag.net 4000