Re: [spells] Stock Teleport problem

From: Robert (rward@aimnet.com)
Date: 01/05/97

----------
: From: Daniel Koepke <dkoepke@california.com>
: To: Robert <rward>
: Cc: cmml <circle@cspo.queensu.ca>
: Subject: Re:  [spells] Stock Teleport problem
: Date: Sunday, January 05, 1997 11:26 AM
:
: On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Robert wrote:
:
: >   if (victim != NULL)
: >     return;
:
: Well, look at it.  This check makes sure victim is NULL before
: proceeding (if it's not NULL, it returns).  Then, it goes on,
: and uses 'victim' later:
:
: >   act("$n slowly fades out of existance and is gone",
: >       FALSE, victim, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
: >   char_from_room(victim);
: >   char_to_room(victim, to_room);
: >   act("$n slowly fades into existance.", FALSE, victim, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
: >   look_at_room(victim, 0);
:
: I'm not quite certain, but I believe that even in spells flagged
: as TAR_SELF_ONLY, a 'victim' is passed (as 'ch').  So you should
: change the 'if' check to:
:
:   if (victim != ch)
:     return;
:
: Yes, yes, I'm pretty sure that's it...

Yep that did it, thanks.

Just an oppinion here, me thinks that should be fixed in the next patch
level, yes?