Re: I am tired and LOST

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/09/97

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Cyber Reaper wrote:

> I feel like a total fool for forgeting this.. but here is the errors I am
> geting along with the code I have added... plus a background of WHY I added
> the code...
>
> I added the code because when people are editing files they get the weather
> messages....

Remove what you did (there is no external global variable 'ch') and
change send_to_outdoor() as follows:

  void send_to_outdoor(char *messg) {
    struct descriptor_data *i;

    if (!messg || !*messg)
      return;

    for (i = descriptor_list; i; i = i->next)
      if (!i->connected && i->character && AWAKE(i->character) &&
          OUTSIDE(i->character) &&
          !PLR_FLAGGED(i->character, PLR_WRITING) &&
          !PLR_FLAGGED(i->character, PLR_MAILING))
        SEND_TO_Q(messg, i);
  }

I included the whole function with my changes, even though they are
just the two PLR_FLAGGED() lines, as the function is short, anyway.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com