Re: Request for a Coder to help newish Mud

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@one.net)
Date: 01/13/97

On 13 Jan 1997 Vega@chatnet.bciworld.com wrote:

> Heyya this is Striker of Quagmire Realms. We are in great need of a
> somewhat experienced coder to help us get a small bug out and help add
> tor our mud. We have a dedicated ISDN with no downtime, offering Linux
> shell, and everything else.  Could somebody, anybody help us out with
> this medit problem. We have 150 players already in our player base and
> would love to find a way to get new mobs to save in Oasis olc.
>
> Even if you're already a bit busy with your own mud... please help us
> out.
>
> Striker, Imp of Quagmire Realms
>

> Quagmire Realms
> amanda.bciworld.com 2112
> Thank you.

i beleive the problem your are having was discusted in earlier mail. try
look through the FAQ ,you may find an answer
but just in case you dont (i am not certain) but if you change something
in the medit.c under save_char_to_disk.
there might be something in there.
 I am not a real experencied coder.