Re: README.WIN Update

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 01/14/97

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Daniel Holmes wrote:

> I think it would be nice to add the following subject convention when
> refering to docs.
[SNIP SNIP]
>     to see what you are typing.  There are some programs that support
>     telnet's line-mode-- EWAN, CRT, zMUD, or any other Winsock telnet
>     application.  These programs are freely downloadable from any number
>     Internet sites.

I would sugest adding some links to these.. as far as I remember EWAN and
CRT are awailable at the tucows archive... (http://www.tucows.com).
And in any case it's probably a good resource for small programs to use
with the mud on Windows 3.x/95/NT based systems..

Up to the FAQ holder, ain't it Alex :)

Regards,
Con

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000