[Coding] Major alterations...

From: Trey Shewmake (tshew@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/14/97

Okay, here's the deal - I'm trying to build/code a Circle based mud using the
Traveller system, as opposed to AD&D.  I understand there's going to be some
major changes needed, but I could use some advice - I need to change the
components related to character generation, as well as the skill system - also,
the attributes need to be changed, though I consider that minor. :)

Thanks, in advance, for any help - it's appreciated.

-yert