Re: [Advanced] Spell Books + Objs

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/14/97

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, DJ Pure wrote:

> I agree. I had a look in db.c but couldn't figure out which is the function
> that records the obj stuff. I suppose the recording must be done when
> renting ???

I know it may come as a huge suprise, but objects are saved for rent
in the 'objsave.c' file...  I know the name probably threw you for
a loop, it's not quite specific enough.  (Sorry, sorry, I'm in a
sarcastic mood)

> Also, do i have to read in this structure when the player is loaded? Where
> is this also done?

Players are loaded in db.c.  Seek out load_char().

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com