Re: demon_summon spec_proc

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/17/97

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Niese-Petersen wrote:

- You are right. At first look it does look like a 50-50 chance, but it
- isn't, coz the second number() wont always be 49 [0-49 > 50-100]..
- BUT! I cant really remember the number() [Writing this email at work, and
- do not have the circle code], but if I do remember right, then executing
- number() right after each other, got a good chance for be the same number.
- Chance are then that it will be either the same or not the same.

I was thinking that at first, but if you pull 2 random numbers, the odds
that the first number will be bigger than the second number are no less
than the second number being bigger than the first (ignoring the 0).

But then if you're right about the number problem, that's all out the
window :)

Sam