Re: Re[2]: Increasing sizes of bit vectors

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 01/17/97

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Gary Barnett wrote:

> This approach would seem to be obvious. The fact that it hasn't been
> suggested on the list makes me wonder if there are 'well' known problems
> with it?
>
>   bool mybool[HOW_MANY]; /* added to whatever struct you need */
>
> GET_WHATEVER(ch, x) ((ch)->wherever.mybool[x]) seems to work
> quite effectively for me. And the upper limit is significantly higher
> than any one variable will allow :-)

NOD.. I am using that, but since you have to test [like with IS_SET] on
both an array and a non-array variable, you get the problem, coz
you cant do a x[0] on a non-array variable.
Thats why there will be a few changes all the way through the code.

Erik Niese-Petersen
AKA Quint the typo dane
Realms of Darkness IMP