Mallory, read this....

From: Ray Campbell (goalie19@mail.idt.net)
Date: 01/17/97

Hey mallory, you mentioned you converted to ascii player files, did you
use the patch, if so did you encounter any problems after isntalling it,
like not being able to log on as a charcter that had been made before
the ascii switch, or did I maybe miss something somehwere that I was
supposed to do, if you could send in detail everything you did to get
them going (asciiplayer files that is) so I can re-run through all the
steps
thanks..
--Aspen