RE: [WIN95][OASIS OLC]

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/18/97

On Saturday, January 18, 1997 12:31 AM, John S. Henosn wrote:
>Ok I've Got Circle it self Set up and Running with MSVC. What DO I have
>to do to get OASIS OLC to work. I know I put the *.c and *.h in the
>Project but do i still need to Modify my Code for the Files that the
>Makefile would Edit or is there some way for me to get Past this?

I assume you ran the patch? if you don't have such a program one can be obtained from
ftp://204.119.24.14/pub/Other/DOS Patch Program/patch12.zip.

The makefile doesn't edit anything. .It's just a file.. and totally unnecessary for MSVC. If you are
having problems getting oasis to work look for the .REJ files .. (sometimes *.# as well. ) ignore
all entries in the patch for Makefile.

Once you figure out what didn't take, you should be set.

If you have questions about a specific piece of code you think is causing the error, try to post the
relevant section and I'll try to compare it to mine.. in an effort to see what it is that you're missing.

--Mallory