Shop File records

From: David Alan Quick Jr (badger@cryogen.com)
Date: 01/19/97

Hey...

I'm trying to develop a Circle 3.0 (bpl11) mud on my local system, and
everything is going well, but I keep getting an error trying to load a
shop.  I'll include my shop code at the end of this mail.  If you get a
chance to take a look at it and see if you can spot the problem, I'd be
eternally grateful....=)

David Quick
badger@cryogen.com

------

Shop code follows:

#198~
180
181
182
183
184
-1
2.25
0.6
8
-1
%s We are out of that item right now.~
%s You don't have that.  Stop wasting my time!~
%s This is a weapon and armour shop!  Go someplace else!~
%s A fine weapon indeed, but more than I can afford.~
%s NO CREDIT!~
%s Here you go.  That will be %d coins.  Don't get hurt!~
%s You'll get %d for that.~
0
0
100
0
198
-1
0
28
0
0
$~

----

Thanks again for taking the time to look at this...
Dave