Ascii pfile update?

From: Ryan Edley (edley@prairienet.org)
Date: 01/20/97

Hi all--

I was following the threads about changing to ascii pfiles. There was
some mention about some pointers on how to do this, or even code, but I
haven't found on any on the web site & snippets site. Any help would be
appreciated.

Ryan

obCircleQuest:
  Another quest I just thought of would be kind of an Easter egg hunt...
Scatter a bunch of simple (and lightweight) items around the mud. The
person that comes back with the most wins a prize.