Re: Question

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 01/20/97

i believe that if you want to use his code base, its up to you to use the
patches as they come out, and if you cant patch in a file manually, its not
really worth it. I personally prefer a big upgrade every now and then, it
means i dont have to patch everything all the time, and can get on with
something i am coding.

nic suzor