[Off-Topic] Structure Chart Program

From: James Fogarty (jfogarty@vt.edu)
Date: 01/21/97

I'm wondering if any of you know of any freeware/shareware programs you have
found useful when doing large structure charts.  I don't need any automation
in like a Computer Aided Development or anything, I mainly just want
something that will allow me to put down the boxes and their connections
without having to re-do entire parts because I didn't leave quite enough
space to fit in that last function.  Thanks in advance, and please reply to
my address vs. the list to keep spam down.