[SPELL QUESTION] Arcane and Portal spells

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 01/22/97

Hiya all!

I just put in the Arcane spells from the site to see how they worked, I am
sure I did everything right (including some steps missing in the
installation procedure), but I cannot make the thing work...

Actually it works, but I need to know how it needs to be worded.

I tried to do a cast 'arcane' whatever (numbers, words, everything) and it
just says okay, nothing happens. (oh, and people in the same room see "...
utters the words: "portal", without any coding or anything...

Any ideas?

The creator of the spells says to contact him, but I cannot find any kind
of address around...

What should the difference between these two be? Could I be missing
something?

Luck

Eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                          CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/