Re: Intermud adress

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 01/27/97

Ok so....  Anyone know the real address to the Authors....  I think it is
in a doc file that was on the tar/zip file try mailing them...  I havent
had any intermud feed in like a Week....  Everyone just disappeared off my
InterMud list!

Thanks....

 Mud Administrator at "Lost Order of the DAMNED!"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)