Compiling Circle Under Linux

From: Eric Medlock (ericm@exmidway.ecn.ou.edu)
Date: 01/29/97

	I am trying to compile circle 3.0 bp11 under linux slackware 96...
I run the configure utility and it creates the conf.h and Makefile...
I run make all in the .../src dir and it begins to compile comm.c, I get
several warnings that appear to be from type casting and then whenever it
finishes with comm.c the make crashes... just says make error....

Any clues, if not then please tell me the kind of information to look for
to post up here to help you help me....

Thanx in advance...

ericm@mailhost.ecn.ou.edu