RE: Linux 2.0.18 Problem

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/29/97

Sounds to me like you need to run the mud under GDB and find out
what line of code it's crashing on. I'd be willing to bet a good beer that
the size of some variable has changed, thereby making an assumption
in the code invalid.. That would explain why your house 'rent' file is
not loading.. compiler warnings would probably point you in the right
direction.. have you deleted all your .o's and recompiled, noting any
warnings?

--Mallory