Re: [DAK] & [Darklord]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/29/97

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Justin Rio wrote:

> I downloaded your new_prompt patch.  In the README, you state that if I
> don't have easy_color or something like that installed I have to add
> another couple of lines which you supplied.  The SEND_TO_Q was just
> changed, but "char *interpret_colors(char *, bool);"
> was just added, but where do I need to add this line? I mean, where inside

You don't *have* to, you *can*.  BTW, the SEND_TO_Q replacement is
wrong in the new_prompt readme. It should be:

  #define SEND_TO_Q(txt, d) \
    write_to_output(interpret_colors((txt), ((d)->character && \
      PRF_FLAGGED((d)->character, PRF_COLOR2))), (d))

The prototype for interpret_colors() goes anywhere before SEND_TO_Q.

My cat just spent the last few minutes with his head stuck in a empty
12 pack box...I would regard it as cute, if I wasn't sure it was
stupidity.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com