OasisOLC Bug..

From: Gene Harrison (gharrison@pb.net)
Date: 01/31/97

Hi there.. Perhaps this question has been answered before but here goes..
I have the latest version of the OasisOLC editor.. I patched it manually,
and it works great except for the ZEDIT NEW command.. It will work fine 2
out of 5 times.. The other 3 times it crashes the MUD and usually messes
up whatever zone # it was trying to create, forcing me to either add it
manually or delete it. Once it blanked out a .wld file.. I keep everything
backed up so its not a big deal, but the command is a real time-saver and
any thoughts on making it work reliably would be appreiciated. Thanks..